Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mature offers for GMIT 2014-15

• 03-07-2014 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Anyone waiting for a mature offer for GMIT? ... I think offers are due before the end of this week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 richie9222

i Am heard nothing yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Murphster

richie9222 wrote: »
    i Am heard nothing yet!

Im reading different things on other threads .. some say this afternoon an others say tomorrow! Dont know what the story is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

So, I misread my offers this morning: thought I'd received my 2nd level 8 choice in Maynooth, reread now to see it's in fact my 8th choice �� Point being: here I come gmit & undenominated science!! If luck's with me I may even get my first level 8 choice in medical science off the waiting list come august ��

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭Guffy

Got my first choice... accounting in GMIT. Yay... hmm what to expect. Is there some sort of open day For mature students or have I missed that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

There is if it is a second year entry. If you're just heading into first year you'll be given an orientation day along with the rest of the students. Both are the same thing and are pretty helpful. Usually first week of September for two days before all the other students return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭newbie13

i got my second choice GA181 from CAO as mature student. I `ll accept it. i think I will love because it will be strange &adventures year with kids and school together.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Psychstudent75

Is there anyone out there waiting for an offer for Mental Health Nursing at Trinity?

newbie13 wrote: »
    i got my second choice GA181 from CAO as mature student. I `ll accept it. i think I will love because it will be strange &adventures year with kids and school together.

Got the same :-) do u have any ideas of a time table of when things will happen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

Check the stickys: student union put a calendar together.

Check the stickys: student union put a calendar together.

Ya had spotted it after I posted :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement