Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

USA Away 2014 Jersey

• 03-07-2014 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Bit of a random one, I'm looking to get the USA 2014 away jersey as a gift for someone (it's the one with the blue white and red stripes) and was wondering if anyone knows of any shops in Dublin that might stock it?

It's a long shot and I'm pretty doubtful there will be any so if anyone could recommend a good website to buy from that would be great either.

I've checked a few websites but I don't know which are reliable etc.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

It's a Nike jersey - maybe try one of the Nike outlet stores?
    There's one in Kildare Village and there's on in Blanchardstown.....

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

That's a brilliant idea, thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Its a nice shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Yea the away jersey is really nice, if I don't manage to get that one I'd settle for the plain white one though.

It had to be the USA jersey, he couldn't have wanted the Brazil one that's easy to get :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Lifestyle in Henry St had both home and away in stock about a month ago!

Have both, really nice jerseys, got them sent from Thailand on the cheap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I like the home one, Sportsdirect have it but dont have the away one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Al Capwned wrote: »
    It's a Nike jersey - maybe try one of the Nike outlet stores?
    There's one in Kildare Village and there's on in Blanchardstown.....

The one in Blanch didn't have it last week anyway. Didn't see it in Elvery's or Lifestyle out there either.

Advertisement