Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Developer Help with Joomla Connection Issue Please?

Options
  • 03-07-2014 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

I currently have a Joomla website which was all up and running just fine until I tried to install the suggested Joomla update. I can still see the website fine but when I go to the backend there is the problem. When I go to Administrator page, I am seeing a message that says "The connection was reset". See screenshot attached.
    If any developers can suggest a solution or if it needs further investigation, maybe give me a quote to look into this issue for me please? PM for more details. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭akagaby

One or more 3rd party component(s), module(s) plug-in(s) are not compatible with the Joomla version you have upgraded to.
    Restore your back-up, unpublish all 3rd party components, plug-ins and modules. Proceed with the update, then publish all components, modules, plugins one by one, and you will find your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Thanks everyone for your kind replies and offers of help but have now sorted it.

Advertisement