Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My salary was taken out of the company account this morning but it has not yet hit my

Options
  • 03-07-2014 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

My salary was taken out of the company account this morning but it has not yet hit my personal account. Im self employed so the company account is my own company and both my company account and my personal accounts are Bank of Ireland accounts, so the money should be in my personal account by now but its still not in.
    I checked online and I called customer service and they can not or will not give me any idea of when the payment will hit my personal account, it might be in 5 minutes, it might take 24 hours!
    Surely if these are both my accounts and are both BOI accounts the transfer should be much quicker!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi banjobongo,

Thanks for contacting us here on boards.ie.

We can confirm that all files received from customers are being processed. However, a small number of customers are experiencing difficulty in sending in payment files and we are working with them with a view to resolving this as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we don't have an exact time frame on this.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement