Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long mirror for WC

• 03-07-2014 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I am desperately looking for a nice mirror for my new under stairs toilet which has gray marble tiles. All mirrors I have seen are are either too small (I have 2 meters above the sink) or too much like typlical bathroom cabinets/mirrors. Id like something about 60cm *150 - anyone know where I could get a nice modern mirror.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Where are you based

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭tricky99

south dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

OK http://www.richglass.ie/ there you go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12 mrsvan

You could get a piece of glass cut to size and then framed. It's not any cheaper but job done...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,556 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Or get mirror glass cut to size and bevelled - no frame required. I love that look.

Myra Glass on Clanbrassil St - I've used them before.

But any glass place will do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭cobham

You could get mirror glass cut to your exact specifications .... and have edges bevelled for nice finish.... reasonable price. You can use a fixative to place directly onto tiles without having to drill into them. I have done same with very large mirror. I used place opposite Dean's Grange Cemetary... got fixative there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭tricky99

thanks - I have gone with the plain mirror in other bathrooms ie cut to size but I wanted something different for WC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭firlodge

Advertisement