Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Speaking Hairdresser

Options
  • 03-07-2014 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All .

Hope someone can help me please ?

I am looking for a Spanish speaking hairdresser please in the City .

Many Thanks in advance .

Charapita

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Charapita

Bump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 gizafagila

There used to be a Spanish girl working in the hairdressers on North Main Street a few month ago. I have no idea if she is still there. It's right across from Subway.

gizafagila wrote: »
    There used to be a Spanish girl working in the hairdressers on North Main Street a few month ago. I have no idea if she is still there. It's right across from Subway.

Thank You gizafagila , Appreciate the information ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

There is a hairdresser place on Tuckey Street called Guapa but I don't know how favourable your odds are of finding a Spanish speaking hairdresser there. You could ring them though 021 4273720 according to their Facebook page.

Lemag wrote: »
    There is a hairdresser place on Tuckey Street called Guapa but I don't know how favourable your odds are of finding a Spanish speaking hairdresser there. You could ring them though 021 4273720 according to their

Lemag - Thank you , i will give them a ring and let you know ;)

• Advertisement

Hi Lemag

I rang them on Monday and left a message they were closed , Had a lovely lady ring me from there Tuesday saying despite the name " Guapa " they do not have any Spanish speakers working there . The search goes on. Thank you for your help Lemag ;)

Advertisement