Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused on what to do next (Aliexpress)

Options
  • 03-07-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

On the 21st of May i ordered a few clothes all from the one seller on Aliexpress, about 60 quids worth. Still hasn't arrived, I've messaged him numerous times, sometimes I get blatantly ignored and other times im getting such false information. I have already opened a dispute and he wont honor his buyer protection of if its not delivered in 35 days its a full refund.
    The tracking information has it as been in PVG (shanghai airport) since the 17th of June. So I'm guessed it got seized by customs or something. Any help or guidance would be gratefully appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

You will get your refund , but I know you would prefer to get the goods .

Go online from now to late tonight , and you may find the seller is online .

If he is , talk to him and thrash out your differences .

We order from this website all the time and maximum delivery is 15-25 days .

Don't know how the tracking info could have your item in Shanghai on 17th July , as today is only 3rd .

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭EnmxLP

You will get your refund , but I know you would prefer to get the goods .

Go online from now to late tonight , and you may find the seller is online .

If he is , talk to him and thrash out your differences .

We order from this website all the time and maximum delivery is 15-25 days .

Don't know how the tracking info could have your item in Shanghai on 17th July , as today is only 3rd .

Only realised that mistake there, It really feels like im not going to get a refund, actually getting the clothes would be nice though. I escalated the dispute to aliexpress and hopefully it'll sort itself out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

If it is showing on the tracking as being in PVG on June 17th, then it's probably still in transit. Presuming it's coming by China Post Air, Shanghai will be the airport it left China, and there won't be any more tracking info until it's received by An Post.

It doesn't excuse the ridiculously long time to actually ship it, but if it only left China on June 17th then I'd expect it next week.

Only yesterday I received a delivery from China, shipped June 13th.

2014-06-13 11:10 : Departure from outward office of exchange, IE
    2014-07-03 08:07, DELIVERED, XXXXXXXX, CO DUBLIN.

If it is showing on the tracking as being in PVG on June 17th, then it's probably still in transit. Presuming it's coming by China Post Air, Shanghai will be the airport it left China, and there won't be any more tracking info until it's received by An Post.

It doesn't excuse the ridiculously long time to actually ship it, but if it only left China on June 17th then I'd expect it next week.

Only yesterday I received a delivery from China, shipped June 13th.

2014-06-13 11:10 : Departure from outward office of exchange, IE
    2014-07-03 08:07, DELIVERED, XXXXXXXX, CO DUBLIN.

This has given me so much hope, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Did you ever get this resolved?

• Advertisement

thebuzz wrote: »
    Did you ever get this resolved?

The original prediction by Colibosher was correct, I got my stuff. Not all of it and not the right sizes but seller was fairly decent and gave me a refund

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

EnmxLP wrote: »
    The original prediction by Colibosher was correct, I got my stuff. Not all of it and not the right sizes but seller was fairly decent and gave me a refund

Its not really the seller was been decent ..........AE is a well run controlled website , and if a seller steps out of line , then action is taken as soon as AE find out .

Its safe and secure to buy there , but you need to watch the expiry date for estimated delivery .

Advertisement