Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some assistance please.

• 03-07-2014 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Some may think Im a wee bit off thread here but stall the ball a second. How do you stop the neighbourhood cats using my garden as a toilet, bar being out there 24/7 I am at a loss, i was given a plant that smells like dog wee as an effort to stop the 4 legged backstards from deficating & urinating, it didnt last a week before tom, dick & mary are all back using the garden as their private litter tray:mad:.

it is doing my nut in!

we have a 2 & a half year old who uses the garden & we dont want him catching anything from it, never mind the walking it around the house!

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

There are sonic-thingys that deterred cats from one garden I worked in. It was a green box (would fit in your palm) and had about 10m range. Can't remember where it was bought but it wasn't expensive. The cats got wise to the limit of it and pooed along the verge of where the sound(?) faded out but at least it kept the crap off the lawn...which helped me not puke when hitting it with the mower or stepping on it.

Advertisement