Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Craft Range

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭RoflHarris

Got the craft IPA kit a few weeks ago, they sent out two 1.5kg pouches of LME and 650g of sugar. The directions say use one big pouch of LME and the sugar. Do you think they sent me a second pouch by mistake? They also sent out two 10g sachets of yeast, do you think that was a mistake too? The last yeast I used, safale us-05 came in 11.5g sachets so 20g seems a lot. Though the last thing I did was an American Pale Ale with 3kg of malt so maybe this needs 3kg of malt + the brewing sugar to balance out the extra hoppiness...... emailed them but want to brew tonight so if anybody has a clue what I should use it'd be very handy.

Edit: Rang them up,turns out you do use both, they used to send out one big 3kg bag and just haven't changed the directions. Regarding the yeast, looks like I got one extra by mistake

Advertisement