Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do I get a refund from escapes.ie ?

Options
  • 03-07-2014 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I just bought a voucher on escapes.ie and just realised that I cannot use the voucher until it is expired

so I want a refund
    but I could not find any phone numbers that I can contact them on, so I just sent emails.

Does anyone know their phone number so that I can speak to one of their personnel? or should I just wait for them to get back to me?

Will there be no problem to get a refund?

If anyone has an experience in a similar situation to mine, please share with me!

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Inyoung86 wrote: »
    I just bought a voucher on escapes.ie and just realised that I cannot use the voucher until it is expired

so I want a refund
    but I could not find any phone numbers that I can contact them on, so I just sent emails.

Does anyone know their phone number so that I can speak to one of their personnel? or should I just wait for them to get back to me?

If anyone has an experience in a similar situation to mine, please share with me!

Cheers.

Should've read the conditions... Wait for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭My Makeup Perspective

so I want a refund

Cheers.

If they are anything like other voucher websites, they won't issue a refund unless the company for which the voucher pertains to ceases trading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Inyoung86

If they are anything like other voucher websites, they won't issue a refund unless the company for which the voucher pertains to ceases trading.

But the policy says i am entitled to cancelling the purchase provided the voucher has not redeemed in 7 days after the purchase.
    So officially i should get a refund but i am not sure how i should react to no reply even thought they read my email, as there's no phone line available to contact with them.

Does anyone know if i can ask my bank for a chargeback in this case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Inyoung86

so I want a refund

Cheers.
    I managed to cancel it you can get a refund in 7 days from the date of purchase no matter what.
    Thanks for your replies

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LORI123

can i ask how did you cancel it kinda in the same situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tommyh1977

Just curious, how long did they take to respond to your cancellation request, bought my deal on 1st August, requested cancellation on Wednesday 6th via web contact form, no reply as of today so contacted them again via web contact form and e-mail. Still no reply this evening. Just wondering did my 7 days expire yesterday or today, either way very slow response, not even an auto responder to the contact form.:mad:

Advertisement