Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pianist wanted in Dublin

Options
  • 03-07-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Pianist wanted in Dublin area for amateur recordings of original compositions.

Young composer is looking for a pianist of semi-professional to professional standard
    for recording sessions of my works.

Ideally it would be someone who cares about publicity as your name will appear on the CD label.
    Good sight reading is a plus, but formidable standard of skills (grade 8 and above) is a must.
    I intend to make an amateur CD of about 8 pieces (no more than 25-30 minutes of music) that will be sent anywhere and everywhere.
    Please bear in mind that this is a free project and CD will not be sold, but given away for free so there will not be a lot of financial compensation to offer, but I'm sure we can work something out in a manner of negotiation.

The priority of this project is to get both of our names out there!
    So if you are a pianist with good playing skills please send me a message here or on
    adrian.iwanski(at)gmail.com

Why should you be interested in performing and recording such music?
    - Mostly tonal music
    - Inspired by 19th century music trends (but not limited to)
    - Most works are not too demanding in skills, except maybe 2 or 3 that you will have
    a bit of a challenge to master.

If you are interested in taking on such project and earning a bit + getting your name public, please concact me!

Kind regards

Adrian

Advertisement