Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable camera and mic?

• 03-07-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I have a 600 euro budget,and want to buy a camera,mic and tripod stand that will attach to it.
    The purpose is for recording music.
    I'm not talking premier league,Louis vutton,top of the food chain camera,I want a solid camera,that will make a good quality visual,and a mic that will produce clear decent sound.
    Do you have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Do you need stereo sound?

Rode produce some very good quality mics for working on SLRs (mono and stereo). But, they are not cheap. You're looking at spending roughly €150-200 for a decent mic.

Most of the beginner model cameras can now do video too, and have enough quality video for what you want.

You may struggle to get all you need within your budget, especially when you add in memory cards, and stuff.

Advertisement