Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Midweek cycle buddies, Dublin/Wicklow

• 03-07-2014 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Looking for other cyclists interested in mid-week or weekend rides from Dublin to Wicklow and back. New routes would be good too.

Currently I'm doing a 110k or so loop from Raheny out to Rathfarnham, through Wicklow Mountains National Park to either Glendalough or Roundwood and back through Enniskerry at an average 25kmh pace.

Thanks

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Roller72

Looking for other cyclists interested in mid-week or weekend rides from Dublin to Wicklow and back. New routes would be good too.

Currently I'm doing a 110k or so loop from Raheny out to Rathfarnham, through Wicklow Mountains National Park to either Glendalough or Roundwood and back through Enniskerry at an average 25kmh pace.

Thanks

John
    What days and what time , I do Wicklow mountain from time to time and out towards Roundwood , might sound good

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mr teemtalk

9 months late but I'm looking for a compadre. I sometimes do an almost identical route alone. I live in Raheny bit spooked by ur average 25k/hour speed.
    i'm reasonably fit but early 50's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Derrydingle

9 months late but I'm looking for a compadre. I sometimes do an almost identical route alone. I live in Raheny bit spooked by ur average 25k/hour speed.
    i'm reasonably fit but early 50's

It's hard for most people to get out and do a 100k midweek spin cos of work and family most midweek spins I be lucky to get in a 60k and then fit in a long one on the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mr teemtalk

Right then. Weekdays are not for me but how about saturday 11th April. weather permitting

Advertisement