Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB ongoing missing cheque issue

Options
  • 03-07-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I handed in an Australian cheque worth 500 in to tsb 6 months ago, it never made it in to my account, i went to the bank 3 weeks ago to ask what was taking so long and I have not got a response that I am happy with, the person I am dealing with cant tell me where the cheque is, if it is lost or not, he gave me his e-mail address but he never responds to my e-mails, so i have to meet him in person and all he says is we will contact you when we hear something, is there anything else I can do because the service i am getting is appalling. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

6 months??

Do you remember the date of the transaction? They should be able to retrieve copies of dockets for the day.

Tell them you want to make a formal complaint. If you're not happy with how they branch are dealing with it then contact the customer relations department directly - complaints charter.

Advertisement