Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking into getting eircom

Options
  • 04-07-2014 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭

Howdy eircom,

I might be interested in getting eircom broadband, I don't have a phone line. I live in an apartment block and the other tenants have eircom lines. I was wondering if you could let me know the cost a getting a phone line installed, line rental and light broadband for surfing ( watching videos etc). I don't need the line for making phone calls. Please include all and any charges that i may be faced with

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Howdy eircom,

I might be interested in getting eircom broadband, I don't have a phone line. I live in an apartment block and the other tenants have eircom lines. I was wondering if you could let me know the cost a getting a phone line installed, line rental and light broadband for surfing ( watching videos etc). I don't need the line for making phone calls. Please include all and any charges that i may be faced with

Thanks 
    Hi smiler_lady150

The installation of a line is free however a 12 month contract would apply for the service. There are a number of different plans available howvever a call must be made to sales on free phone 1800 503 303 to explore plans.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement