Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled flight no refund 80 days later

Options
  • 04-07-2014 10:36am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭

I booked a flight with airtickets.com and had to cancel it. I finally got through to them 10 days before the flight and got it cancelled. I was due to receive a refund of €370 and the contract advised it would be refunded within 30-50 days. Not ideal but still ok.

No sign of a refund and I contacted them last week by email. They responded saying the money would be in my account within 3 working days. It isn't and this is working day 4.

Anyone know who I can contact to make a complaint about the site and press for a refund. Their phone numbers leave you on hold for so long that it costs a fortune to the uk and their Skype is never answered.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

if you paid by credit card ask your credit card company to do a chargeback

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Yep

Advertisement