Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highest Nicotine Cigarette

• 04-07-2014 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello,

Was just wondering what the cigarette with the highest amount of nicotine is? I don't necessarily want one with lots of tar either but I think 10mg is the highest I've seen anyway so as long as it's not massively stronger than that I don't mind. Also, if it's commonly available that's better too.

Cheers guys,
    (don't think I've posted in a forum for years so let's see how this goes)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

souptard wrote: »
    Hello,

Was just wondering what the cigarette with the highest amount of nicotine is? I don't necessarily want one with lots of tar either but I think 10mg is the highest I've seen anyway so as long as it's not massively stronger than that I don't mind. Also, if it's commonly available that's better too.

Cheers guys,
    (don't think I've posted in a forum for years so let's see how this goes)

Woodbines ? - Don't know about highest amount of nicotine but they're pretty strong as coffin nails go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Taajsgpm

Do regular commercial cigs differ in nicotine levels? Isnt it regulated? Im sticking to me estick people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

stick it up your arse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Taajsgpm wrote: »
    Do regular commercial cigs differ in nicotine levels? Isnt it regulated? Im sticking to me estick people

If you want to talk about vaping then I suggest you take it to the appropriate forum,this is not the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

nbar12 wrote: »
    stick it up your arse

Play nice and show some decorum please.

• Advertisement
Advertisement