Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest double espresso in Dublin city

Options
  • 04-07-2014 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I started working in town recently, and as 2.50 seems to be the going rate, the odd time
    (not enough sleep the night before, pay day etc) I like to have a double espresso.

I found a nice espresso behind the Four Courts, at the back of the fruit markets, at the end of Greek St.

It is a café in a bright blue camper-style van, (which is indoors, in the fruit market) that serves Mexican food! ( I haven't tried the food yet).

€1 for a single €1.50 for a double.

Is this the best price in town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Esho wrote: »
    I started working in town recently, and as 2.50 seems to be the going rate, the odd time
    (not enough sleep the night before, pay day etc) I like to have a double espresso.

I found a nice espresso behind the Four Courts, at the back of the fruit markets, at the end of Greek St.

It is a café in a bright blue camper-style van, (which is indoors, in the fruit market) that serves Mexican food! ( I haven't tried the food yet).

€1 for a single €1.50 for a double.

Is this the best price in town?

I'd imagine so.

I'll have to take a trip up there someday from work, I believe there's a gorgeous, authentic Mexican food truck.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭CatLou

Esho wrote: »

That's probably KChido, btw. Their food is good too ^^

That's a very nice price for coffee, tbh I've had some cheap espressos around town and they were all disgusting so I can't really recommend any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

KChido is great, I really liked it when I tried it!

Advertisement