Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celebs that get under your skin

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭SK76

Russell Howard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Sinead Desmond

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Still not sure what Amy Huberman is 'famous' for....

wernstrom! wrote: »

Terrible actress and her books are awful by all accounts

Can't stand Kelly Osbourne. Vile person, her on fashion police is the biggest joke ever. She has no class or fashion sense, yet critiques people on there clothes??!! Ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Any Irish "Model"

Uncle Walt wrote: »
    Any Irish "Model"

In fairness a few do seem sound- Daniella Moyles springs to mind

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Uncle Walt wrote: »
    Any Irish "Model"

Glenda Gilson deffo.By all accounts full of herself and not that nice looking in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,729 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Donal (or whatever way you spell his stupid name) Gleeson. Out and out poser!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,524 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Ardent wrote: »
    Has James Corden been mentioned? I throw things at the TV whenever he's on.

Your TV is safe for the moment, he's been 'discovered' by US TV and is now a host on the CBS 'Late Late show' which follows the 'Late Show with David Letterman'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Paris Hilton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Said it before but I'll say it again, holly carpenter! Her instagram is full of pics of her face. Every single day same selfie different top/lipstick/background. Def has some sort of narcissistic personality disorder.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Synchronic

Katie Hopkins, she is just awful. Grrr!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Nicole Scherzinger been mentioned yet? So stuck up.. Lewis Hamilton suits her perfectly too.

anna080 wrote: »
    Said it before but I'll say it again, holly carpenter! Her instagram is full of pics of her face. Every single day same selfie different top/lipstick/background. Def has some sort of narcissistic personality disorder.

Is that yer wan who was going out with the pudgey rugby fella?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Perez Hilton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Brian and Pippa Ormonde.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,760 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Una Foden - in the most famous band that no one has ever heard or heard of!!!

Brian Ormond - (talentless, but obviously knows someone high up in RTÉ) why? just why?

Ormonde is a gob****e of the highest order

Even back when he was on Popstars in 2001 as a young lad he came across as an odious cretin

Ormonde is a gob****e of the highest order

Even back when he was on Popstars in 2001 as a young lad he came across as an odious cretin

the pat Kenny head on em. amazing how getting new teeth and blowing Louis walsh can change a persons ahem.. career!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Is that yer wan who was going out with the pudgey rugby fella?

Cian Healy, ya he looks like Patrick from spongebob

ChopShop wrote: »

ha ha ha ha its the ordinary people who are the real heroes!!

Not extra-ordinary people like me!! what a CU*T!

Sinead Desmond

jasus!!! with a passion I hate dat BINT and her fake DORT accent..
    what's just as annoying is mark cagney and his "im aging like wine and sean connery" all in his head persona!! WTF!! who ever told him he was good looking and suave, eejit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

I honestly do not know half of these people ye speak of.
    In other news Bradley Cooper=Smug Prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,512 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

rusty cole wrote: »
    ha ha ha ha its the ordinary people who are the real heroes!!

Not extra-ordinary people like me!! what a CU*T!

I didn't know who yer one was either before I read the article...does that make me a cu*t too? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Kerry Katona

Russell Brand

rusty cole wrote: »
    jasus!!! with a passion I hate dat BINT and her fake DORT accent..
    what's just as annoying is mark cagney and his "im aging like wine and sean connery" all in his head persona!! WTF!! who ever told him he was good looking and suave, eejit!!

In fact, the entire presenting list on Ireland Am are worth a shout

fullstop wrote: »
    I didn't know who yer one was either before I read the article...does that make me a cu*t too? :rolleyes:

eh NO!! Sure I wouldn't have known her by name either. She's a Cu*t because of her stuck up "ordinary" remark, the inferenece being that SHE, "The speaker" is anything but!!!

but you're a Cu*t for trying to be a Cu*t!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Any of that Kardashian spawn or copy thereof

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Kerry Katona

Russell Brand
    I used to feel sorry for her when she was married to Mark Croft. I watched their reality shows and it was clear he was only using her. I thought it was the best thing ever when she dumped him and got signed by CAN. She did seem to be turning her life aroung but old habits die hard and it wasn't long until she was doing the same sh!te again.

It's her kids I feel sorry for now. They have dead beat dads and a mother who can't take responsibility for her own life. I hope they do well and don't continue the cycle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,699 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

ChopShop wrote: »

Me neither and the fawning coverage in the Indo of anything she does is getting quite tiresome at this stage. Yesterday Huberman was at some launch in the Irish Film Board to announce films that are being made this year. She was in a photo in the Indo with a young actress from Cork called Sarah Greene, here's the two of them here.

ii%20Irish%20Film%20board%20DE%2003.jpg

Now Sarah Greene has had a meteoric rise as an actress over the last 12 months. In that time she has been nominated for a Tony award and a Laurance Olivier award for best supporting actress in The Cripple of Inishmann on Broadway. Aside from that Vogue did a feature on her during the year too. She is probably a good bet for an Oscar nomination further into her career. Her rise continues as her next film she will be starring as Daniel Radcliffe's love interest. In short she has had more acting success in the last 12 months than Amy Huberman has had in her entire career to date.

But do the Indo acknowledge this ? Not a hope, instead the title of the article is
    'Back to work for Amy Huberman as she represents Irish Film Board in style'. No mention of Sarah Greene, its all about Amy of course. The article then goes on to tell us 'The Stag star, who married rugby legend Brian O'Driscoll in 2011, stunned in a denim shirt and black knit and a pair of boots from her Bourbon shoe range'.
    So now we're told that the last significant thing she did was in 2011, and that was marrying her husband.

The article goes on and on with more of the same tired blabber about Amy and her ailing career. Not once does Sarah Greene get mentioned or acknowledged despite being in many of the photos accompanying it. Greene must have read the article yesterday and wondered to herself is a few nominations for best actress on Broadway not good enough for even a mention? Or maybe they were just too busy hanging on Hubermans every inane muttering about her life to notice that one of Ireland's rapidly rising stars was standing there in the room too ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Daithi O'Se
    Bono
    Katie Hopkins
    Gaybo
    All the smug people on the Angelus clip on RTE

I've never see Huberman act

Is she any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,760 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I've never see Huberman act

I don't think anyone has!!

I don't think anyone has!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

Watching CCB. Perez Hilton is so nasty he's making Katie Hopkins look nice :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Has to be Rev Fr Sinead O'Connor.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Daithi O'Se
    Bono
    Katie Hopkins
    Gaybo
    All the smug people on the Angelus clip on RTE

These people are celebrities now?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

darkdubh wrote: »
    These people are celebrities now?:confused:

Appear on RTE more than most of the others mentioned here :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

I'm loathe to do this because I have given out about him before on this forum,

HOWEVER,

there simply is not enough vomit in the whole world for the crying waste of skin that is Jeremy Kyle

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

The various Spice Girls,has there ever been a more unlikeable bunch in pop?Ginger and Scary are both the worst closely followed by posh.Talentless shower of annoying divas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Amanda Brunker
    Fiona Looney
    Michelle Heaton
    Blathnaid NíChofaigh
    Kathryn Thomas

Amanda Brunker
    Fiona Looney
    Michelle Heaton
    Blathnaid Ní Chofaigh

times 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 agreed

Sinead ****ing Desmond!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Sinead ****ing Desmond!!!!

I like her. Then she opens her gob to speak and I cop myself on. Watching her with the sound turned to mute isn't too bad though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Jackie Lavin and Bill Cullen. (And the radio ads. Good lord!)

I like her. Then she opens her gob to speak and I cop myself on. Watching her with the sound turned to mute isn't too bad though.

thought it was just me, I really cannot stand that eejit. her voice is terrible fake. I remember reading she had her wedding in Italy or something and there was security so paparazzi couldnt take photos!!! WTF!!

plus it lasted a year or two, like the seoiges and sinead farrells of this world. wots the story there? id say that lot are a nightmare to live with. oh me?? who me? and lets talk about me? I need time for me right now?

and just so I don't sound like a wacko with a grudge!!

purely based on looks alone, I think the grainne and sile seoige, and sinead Farrell are major sexy, looks wise crackers. open their mouths, smack of a bat!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 yass100

Under other things perhaps, depending...; )

• Advertisement
Advertisement