Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March 2015 Babies Club

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Best of luck tomorrow Sittingpretty!

Thank you so very much! :) x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

goodluck with it all tomorrow sittingpretty, will be thinking of you!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the good luck wishes x x x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the good luck wishes x x x

Do you know what the plan is for tomorrow? Will they start you off with the gel and see if anything happens from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭yamiki

Good luck sittingpretty! :)

Two weeks to go, I've kinda had it now with being preggers. Belly circumference is 1.25 metres eek!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭deedless

Good luck today Sittingpretty.

so had my clinic appt today and was admitted! right leg more swollen than left so they were thinkin a clot! had a scan, no clot but poor blood flow in the vein at top of the leg, started on anti clotting injection s and waiting for a medical team review if it really needs to be treated or not!

hope your doing well sittingpretty!

ainy wrote: »
    so had my clinic appt today and was admitted! right leg more swollen than left so they were thinkin a clot! had a scan, no clot but poor blood flow in the vein at top of the leg, started on anti clotting injection s and waiting for a medical team review if it really needs to be treated or not!

Sorry to hear that ainy....back on the other side of things for you again! Take care and keep us updated.

Sorry to hear that ainy....back on the other side of things for you again! Take care and keep us updated.

My little baby girl born at 5:45am this morning after a long labour but super fast delivery!
    Absolutely wrecked tired but v happy :)

My little baby girl born at 5:45am this morning after a long labour but super fast delivery!

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!! xx

• Advertisement

Do you know what the plan is for tomorrow? Will they start you off with the gel and see if anything happens from there?

Had one application of gel which brought me to 7cms. Needed a little syntocin to get to fully dilated and baby was born after about 10 mins pushing.

ainy wrote: »

How you doing today?

My little baby girl born at 5:45am this morning after a long labour but super fast delivery! Absolutely wrecked tired but v happy 

congratulations sittingpretty, so happy for you. and welcome to your little girl!!

How you doing today?

getting home today, need to have anticlotting injections at home just because blood flow is sluggish, back to clinic next monday where they might do an internal and sweep!

was half hoping they might say induce on this admission but I suppose its better to leave it a little while! glad I have a bit of a plan now anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭goldlocks10

Congratulation

Congratulations Sittingpretty. Welcome to the world Babypretty.

Sorry to hear your having a crap time Ainy. Good that you don't have a clot though. Probably is best to have that little time to yourself though to come to grips with it all.

deedless wrote:
    Sorry to hear your having a crap time Ainy. Good that you don't have a clot though. Probably is best to have that little time to yourself though to come to grips with it all.

oh yeah I think having the week is great, if they had me actually said it to me that they'd induce now i would of panicked!! at least now i can make final preparations at home and be fully ready for what lies ahead next week!

hope everyone else is good now., at least we're in birth month and have one baby welcomed already!!

So my little lady has hand foot mouth disease! Not what I need when I'm due any day :(

yamiki wrote:
    So my little lady has hand foot mouth disease! Not what I need when I'm due any day 

Aw no yamiki, not what you want now! is she very sick with it?

i'v heard of this but not fully sure what it is, think i'm going to have to swot up on childhood illnesses!

yamiki wrote: »
    So my little lady has hand foot mouth disease! Not what I need when I'm due any day :(

Oh no! Is that anti biotic treatment? Might be cleared by time you're home from hosp?

• Advertisement

Oh no! Is that anti biotic treatment? Might be cleared by time you're home from hosp?

Its a virus, so antibiotics are no good. She's on them because her rash got infected, but it won't do anything about the hand foot mouth virus.
    I'm hoping baby 2 stays in for another week, then we should be ok. The doctor said not to worry and if I do go into Labour now, to obviously not bring her into the hospital, but check everything else with the paediatrician when baby arrives...

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Congrats :)

How are you and baby doing?

How are you and baby doing?

Excellent! So far so good anyways :) she's a heart stealer!

Any other arrivals news here yet?

It's so lovely to start to see all the new babies being born after we all started out the thread together :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭baby_pebble

Had a check up with a doctor in hospital today who said they will most likely go by my dates seeing as I am measuring a week ahead so will bring me in by 21st, so making it my mission to get out walking and everything this week now!!

Excellent! So far so good anyways :) she's a heart stealer!

Any other arrivals news here yet?

It's so lovely to start to see all the new babies being born after we all started out the thread together :)

Brilliant! Glad to hear!

I have nothing to report yet, although I could almost swear I feel the odd niggling this evening but could be just wishful thinking!

Had a check up with a doctor in hospital today who said they will most likely go by my dates seeing as I am measuring a week ahead so will bring me in by 21st, so making it my mission to get out walking and everything this week now!!

At least you have another couple of weeks now. I've been trying everything myself from walking to sex to raspberry leaf tea, spicy foods and even had reflexology last week, no baby yet though!

Brilliant! Glad to hear!

I have nothing to report yet, although I could almost swear I feel the odd niggling this evening but could be just wishful thinking!

Oh brill! I hope it's the start of something for you! X

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭baby_pebble

Oh I am so ready to get this over with really struggling past 2 weeks don't think I'll stick another 2, bp starting to peak now and some swelling so need to be careful! Would love to go by this weekend!

• Advertisement

I've another 3+ weeks til due date. Getting very tired though. Didn't sleep much last night again and woke up with a headache so called in sick. Going to snuggle in bed for several hours and maybe have a bath to help relax tonight.

While I'm done with being pregnant baba can stay in there for another ten days.

Advertisement