Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest Oven Chips (Fries)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,948 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Read the OP. Also ESB is included in the rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I have an Actifry and in my opinion it makes awful chips.

I thought when I got it first the chips were nice, but I was kidding myself.
    They're not. And it doesn't matter what spuds I use, I've tried 'em all.
    They're all in bits and all the chips have rough edges on them...not a nice experience.

On the other hand, my mother has the Phillips Air-Fryer and the chips in that come out lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Makood

fussyonion wrote: »
    I have an Actifry and in my opinion it makes awful chips.

I thought when I got it first the chips were nice, but I was kidding myself.
    They're not. And it doesn't matter what spuds I use, I've tried 'em all.
    They're all in bits and all the chips have rough edges on them...not a nice experience.

On the other hand, my mother has the Phillips Air-Fryer and the chips in that come out lovely.

I have noticed the little bits at times but mostly I love them. I find it really good with something like steakhouse chips from Aldi or Tesco when I have a lazy night and won't make my own.

Advertisement