Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to move from UPC to eFibre (in Dublin)....

Options
  • 04-07-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭

Anybody on here done the same?

We've Horizon HD TV today (basic selection of channels), unlimited BB at about 100MB and home phone. Looking to get similar package with eFibre.

Do they compare?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Leslie91 wrote: »

We've Horizon HD TV today (basic selection of channels), unlimited BB at about 100MB and home phone. Looking to get similar package with eFibre.

Do they compare?

Hi Leslie91

Thanks for your post,

I'll be unable to comment on UPC's service but feel free to raise anything you feel you need help or clarification surrounding evision or efibre - I'm happy to answer any questions you might have :)

For pricing structures or bundle details it may be best to call sales on free phone 1800500300 or check out some of the bundles on our website here: http://www.eircom.net/ - Also,  By clicking on TV you will find a good breakdown of channels available.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Do they compare?

Hi Leslie91

Thanks for your post,

I'll be unable to comment on UPC's service but feel free to raise anything you feel you need help or clarification surrounding evision or efibre - I'm happy to answer any questions you might have :)

For pricing structures or bundle details it may be best to call sales on free phone 1800500300 or check out some of the bundles on our website here: http://www.eircom.net/ - Also,  By clicking on TV you will find a good breakdown of channels available.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan... I was just looking to see/hear about other new evision/efibre experiences. You guys are getting v competitive pricewise but I need to know service/reliability etc won't suffer before I move. I know my house will take evision/efibre but need to b sure before taking the plunge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Do they compare?

Hi Leslie91

Thanks for your post,

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan... I was just looking to see/hear about other new evision/efibre experiences. You guys are getting v competitive pricewise but I need to know service/reliability etc won't suffer before I move. I know my house will take evision/efibre but need to b sure before taking the plunge.

That's fine Leslie91 :)

Hopefully people here can add something to the thread,

Also, check this thread out which will bring you to the ideas, suggestions & chat section of eircoms community forum, it's a little bit of feedback on evision and it's set top box: http://bit.ly/1mRnajL

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement