Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

River island sale !!?

• 04-07-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi just wondering has anyone got any idea when their sale starts ?:p:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭dashdoll

I think it will start this week, possibly Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Started 9 July last year and think it was the same date the year before.

If you register on the RI website, they will mail you the day before it starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭--homeslice--

dashdoll wrote: »
    I think it will start this week, possibly Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Started 9 July last year and think it was the same date the year before.

If you register on the RI website, they will mail you the day before it starts.

My inside informants tell me it's Thursday! 12am online wooo!

Oooh brilliant! I was thinking it might be Wednesday!

Trying to book my hair appointment to tie in with hitting the shops! #girlproblems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Great sale got €350 worth of clothes for €135. Delighted with myself

bulmersgal wrote: »
    Great sale got €350 worth of clothes for €135. Delighted with myself

Just now? I can't see anything on the site yet only the little sale section with the same stock as was reduced all along! :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

dashdoll wrote: »
    Just now? I can't see anything on the site yet only the little sale section with the same stock as was reduced all along! :-(

http://eu.riverisland.com/women/sale

:)

Very poor selection of stock in sale if you ask me. Definitely a better sale last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

I've been on it since 7 this morning and everything in my size (M) is out of stock already. Joke. Got a nice sweater for €14, though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Very poor selection on the website. Anything I clicked on, only size 6 or 8 left!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Very poor selection on the website. Anything I clicked on, only size 6 or 8 left!
    I'm amazed that they have any size 8s left. It's usually one of the first sizes to go.

I had a look at the sale at about 1 in the morning and everything I looked at was available in all sizes. That's the crappy thing about online sales. Unless you look early it's pretty much guaranteed that most things will sell out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

I'm amazed that they have any size 8s left. It's usually one of the first sizes to go.

I had a look at the sale at about 1 in the morning and everything I looked at was available in all sizes. That's the crappy thing about online sales. Unless you look early it's pretty much guaranteed that most things will sell out.

I did the same, was on early this morning. I'm not used to the RI website but it looked like things were available in every size, but you could click or select the ones you wanted. Very misleading.

Filter the sizes so only the size you want comes up. I always have to filter as it's frustrating looking at loads of clothes n the stuff you like isn't in your size

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Doh! I didn't even think of that! :P

Doh! I didn't even think of that! :P

I love online sale shopping because of filtering. Was in the shop at lunch it was mental. Didn't see one thing I bought

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

I got a pair of cigarette pants and a jacket.. Bit disappointed all in all. Saw 2 fab pairs of shoes but none in my size....... You can't seem to check stock in store for sale items so will have to pop into my local store!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I went into Grafton St at around 7pm yesterday and it was grand, the rails were all sized and no queue for the fitting room. Got a play suit and a pair of shorts for my hols!

Advertisement