Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish school of motoring

Options
  • 04-07-2014 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for a discount coupon/promo code for Irish school of motoring (ISM)

Or if anybody has a link to an offer for ISM driving lessons

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Im answering my own question now, might be helpful to others ...

http://www.voucherpages.ie/ism-driving-lessons are giving 1 free driving lesson when you buy 2

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Could have sworn I posted about 10% off if you go through publicsectorroi.groupscheme.com but must have forgot to do it! On their main page they have a motoring section, inside that, 12th section in, there's a 10% off ISM driving lessons. You do have to claim by phone, so hopefully you are employed by one of the groupscheme clients.

Also I believe students get a 10% discount on ISM driving lessons.

Sorry for not posting, I have the thread ticked as followed and that usually happens when you post on the thread, but I can see that there's no post from me here, besides this one of course!

Advertisement