Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LPG gas conversion

• 04-07-2014 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi...
    Wonder if any Electrolux service engineer out there might be able to help me with converting a EK603202 Nat gas cooker to LPG?
    (I'm a service engineer myself- just not with Electrolux! and registered with RGII)
    I just need to know the LPG injector sizes to convert my one.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Hi...
    Wonder if any Electrolux service engineer out there might be able to help me with converting a EK603202 Nat gas cooker to LPG?
    (I'm a service engineer myself- just not with Electrolux! and registered with RGII)
    I just need to know the LPG injector sizes to convert my one.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance...

Pm the mod with your Rgi number and you'll get access to the tech forum. Somebody will help you on there

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mike literis

as far as im aware that model is nat gas only and cant be converted to lpg .
    rating plate on the back will say G20 only . if it can be coverted it will say G28 and G30 on the plate also .

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

You mean G30 (butane) and G31 (propane)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mike literis

no I mean g28 and g 30 have a look at Electrolux cookers they give 3 options

g20 g28 and g30 for use /conversion in other countrys also

some brands have g30/31 written like that but the question was about Electrolux cookers

as I said I don't think that model is converable as most manufacturers are making them for specific fuels and regions now

Yeah could be, have specs for G25, wonder what mix G28 is?

Why would in be butane only (and not propane?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Dearg Doom 1

Thank you Boarders...
    Usually, G28 and G30 / 31 will use the same size injectors (all LPG) so it was the injector sizes I was looking for so I can convert my one. Once the burners can be removed, you can gain access to the injectors, but the info on the sizes is hard to find.

Mike- usually with the conversion kit there will be a new rating plate sticker (and I carry spare ones anyway if not)

Dtp 1979- which mod did you mean? Of the RGII?
    Thanks again...

What is G28 then?

You say it's an LP gas, but the code would suggest a 2nd family fuel (on the wobble index it would be up there close to an LPG?)
    have you any specs for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Thank you Boarders...
    Usually, G28 and G30 / 31 will use the same size injectors (all LPG) so it was the injector sizes I was looking for so I can convert my one. Once the burners can be removed, you can gain access to the injectors, but the info on the sizes is hard to find.

Mike- usually with the conversion kit there will be a new rating plate sticker (and I carry spare ones anyway if not)

Dtp 1979- which mod did you mean? Of the RGII?
    Thanks again...
    Dgobs will look after you

Advertisement