Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another no show!

Options
  • 04-07-2014 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Whats goin on here lads,was supposed to have a "technician" out again today to rectify efibre that was installed 3 months ago,at that time the "technician"decided the new modem should go in a new location rather than where the vodafone one had been for years.Called eircom tech support and was told they'd be out today between 9 and 1.30 and like a fool stayed home,no show of course,this is the second time it's happened.This afternoon when i called to see what excuse i'd get this time i was i was told there was a fault on my line and they were working on it at the exchange "as we speak"....I can see the exchange from my house and needless to say unless the invisible man is now working for eircom.......So why give customers the runaround with stupid excuses and just tell them your not able to fulfill your obligation(simple courtesy call) I've wasted so much time on this its a joke and proves i've made a big mistake switching back to eircom, Now i'm left in limbo with no contact from eircom to reschedule or make good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Whats goin on here lads,was supposed to have a "technician" out again today to rectify efibre that was installed 3 months ago,at that time the "technician"decided the new modem should go in a new location rather than where the vodafone  one had been for years.Called eircom tech support and was told they'd be out today between 9 and 1.30 and like a fool stayed home,no show of course,this is the second time it's happened.This afternoon when i called to see what excuse i'd get this time i was i was told there was a fault on my line and they were working on it at the exchange "as we speak"....I can see the exchange from my house and needless to say unless the invisible man is now working for eircom.......So why give customers the runaround with stupid excuses and just tell them your not able to fulfill your obligation(simple courtesy call) I've wasted so much time on this its a joke and proves i've made a big mistake switching back to eircom, Now i'm left in limbo with no contact from eircom to reschedule or make good.
    Hi major deegan

I'm sorry to hear this, I have requested an update from technical support and as soon as I have more information I will let you know right away

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭major deegan

Not much point in looking for help here either it seems, one week later??????.... Anyhow I made yet another appointment with sitcom after several no shows,I made it for Fri 11 July so I could definitely be home.Once again they don't bother coming or have the decent courtesy to notify their customer of same.Rep on here was to let me know"right away" alas another week later and none the wiser, disgusting treatment of customers that they spent the time winning back from Vodafone,Just to note ,the three years with Vodafone were problem free with brilliant customer service and support, thanks for nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Not much point in looking for help here either it seems,   one week later??????.... Anyhow I made yet another appointment with sitcom  after several no shows,I made it for Fri 11 July so I could definitely be home.Once again they don't bother coming or have the decent courtesy to notify their customer of same.Rep on here was to let me know"right away"  alas another week later and none the wiser, disgusting treatment of customers that they spent the time winning back from Vodafone,Just to note ,the three years with Vodafone were problem free with brilliant customer service and support, thanks for nothing!
    Hi major deegan

Can you send me the Phone number in a PM and I will follow this up for you.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭major deegan

Rescheduled for yesterday july 14 ... Was told it was a priority callout ,...Another no show, SHAMBOLIC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Rescheduled for yesterday july 14 ... Was told it was a priority callout ,...Another no show, SHAMBOLIC!
    Very sorry to hear this major deegan

I'll follow up and see if there is any further information I can obtain on this and get back to you as soon as I have anything

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement