Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun smith

Options
  • 04-07-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Looking for a gun smith in the Clare limerick area ????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭nedcbr6

deano2882 wrote: »
    Gary Barron of Barron sports is gun smith in Ennis look up Barron sports on da net....

Thkz for the help I'll give him a call tomorrow
    Cheerz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Gerry gearon in clonmel is supposed to be very good, a bit of a journey for you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

rowa wrote: »
    Gerry gearon in clonmel is supposed to be very good, a bit of a journey for you though.

He is good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Are you sure?
    I've been in his workshop and imvho its a far cry from a gunsmiths workshop. He is what some people call a gun plumber. If you want a gunsmith you should should look else where. Ralf Neidberg in O' Callaghan's Mills. I don't have a number to hand but he is first rate and very reasonable

Yep it is a scary workshop. I would hate to have one of my guns lying around in his workshop if that is what you would want to call it. good description though Gun Plumber :D:D:D:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Are you sure?
    I've been in his workshop and imvho its a far cry from a gunsmiths workshop. He is what some people call a gun plumber. If you want a gunsmith you should should look else where. Ralf Neidberg in O' Callaghan's Mills. I don't have a number to hand but he is first rate and very reasonable

(065) 683 5825 Ralf is top class old school gunsmith I've had few bits done and was always impressed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement