Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query re: different pass grades for LC subjects and Link modules

• 04-07-2014 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, i got d3 in ordinary level is that means I fail? On explanation of link modules grades it says UNSUCCESSFULL 0%-50% HELP PLEASE.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

ork3 wrote: »
    Hi, i got d3 in ordinary level is that means I fail? On explanation of link modules grades it says UNSUCCESSFULL 0%-50% HELP PLEASE.

Link is different you get a pass which over 50 or a merit which is over 65 I believe and than a distinction which I believe is 80.Every other subject 40 and over is a pass

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ork3

Thanks for a replay.. But the problem is now, I' am going to study abroad that has diferent system. So how should I explain that link modules grade are different and it's not for all exams? Because now the you translate evrything it's looks like I faill on exam....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

ork3 wrote: »

D3 is not a grade given in Link modules, which are marked Pass, Merit and Distinction.

'D3' is a pass grade in any subject other than Link modules.

Doesn't your results sheet have a piece explaining what all the grades mean?

Advertisement