Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horizon Problem

• 04-07-2014 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

My horizon box deletes a recording after I have watched it, even if I have only watched a portion of the recording. Extremely frustrating!! Anyone come across this or have a fix?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,742 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Benny Cake wrote: »
    My horizon box deletes a recording after I have watched it, even if I have only watched a portion of the recording. Extremely frustrating!! Anyone come across this or have a fix?

You can change the setting in disk managment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

If the box is set to Auto disk management and your disk is full it will automatically choose a watched/partially watched recording to remove. Either set the disk management to manual (auto is on by default), clear out some space, or protect things you've partially watched/dont want removed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Cheers lads, sorted...

Advertisement