Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horrible vets in dublin?? Please share your bad experiences...

• 04-07-2014 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I think that I came across the worst vet in the world last night - <snip>. He never admitted our sick dog at night despite his mobile given as emergency no.. He told us to give him water and wait till the morning but dog was dying of pneumonia. He is so RUDE, and he cares more about his sleep than saving a dogs life! Unfortunately our dog passed away this morning. Very disappointed with them and I would never recommend them to anyone. Please people be aware of that awful man who should never be a vet....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

I don't think your allowed to publicly name vets on this forum....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Orla1963

Irishchick wrote: »
    I don't think your allowed to publicly name vets on this forum....

Done

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Orla1963 wrote: »
    Done

No, it wasn't done. You did not edit either the practice nor the vet's name out of your post, and you had already posted both practice and vet's name up on another thread.
    You can not name people in a libellous manner like this Orla1963... you will bring libel action against both yourself and boards.ie.
    Neither are you allowed post the same thing across multiple threads.
    Please read the forum charter before posting here again.
    Thread closed, because this is not a vet-bashing place. If you want to complain, go to the Veterinary Council of Ireland... or start your own blog.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement