Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfortable leather office chair on wheels

Options
  • 05-07-2014 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Looking for a well priced COMFORTABLE leather office chair, ideally with arm rests are adjustable height/tilt etc.

Anything you would recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

also in need of one.

Would REALLY appreciate some help :/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

budget is 0 - 200 for myself.

Ideally, I'm looking for one with good lumbar support, tilt lock and a high back. The one linked by zweton, that looks similiar to the one I have at the moment, but I want one with a higher back if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Crellis31

The Washington Chair from Harvey Norman is extremely comfortable. I'd recommend it.
    Looking for a well priced COMFORTABLE leather office chair, ideally with arm rests are adjustable height/tilt etc.

Anything you would recommend?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Crellis31 wrote: »
    The Washington Chair from Harvey Norman is extremely comfortable. I'd recommend it.

€180 is a bit rich for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Crellis31 wrote: »

I have to say, I sat in this chair yesterday, and you're not wrong. I WANT IT!

But i wasnt filled with hope looking around at the other 4 or 5 office chairs in Harvey Norman and 3 of them were broken in some way.

Advertisement