Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time marquee is over

Options
  • 05-07-2014 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hello I'm going to a christy Moore concert tonight and need to book a return taxi home..
    Would anyone have a rough idea of what time the concerts are over, this one starts at eight.

Also does the bar stay open for a while afterwards should I be left waiting on the taxi?
    Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

jonevin wrote: »
    Hello I'm going to a christy Moore concert tonight and need to book a return taxi home..
    Would anyone have a rough idea of what time the concerts are over, this one starts at eight.

Also does the bar stay open for a while afterwards should I be left waiting on the taxi?
    Thanks guys

Normally all done for 10.30pm - bar shuts at 10pm - probably earlier for Christy.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭jonevin

evilivor wrote: »
    Normally all done for 10.30pm - bar shuts at 10pm - probably earlier for Christy.

Thanks very much for your reply

Advertisement