Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Of Text

Options
  • 05-07-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

How/Can I change the colour of the text I write.I want to change the colour of the text in the favourites part of internet explorer.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

On Boards.ie or in general? Not possible to change IE, other then windows themes etc, and that won't change it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭minktrapper

In general.I want to change the colour of the lettering when I name the website I mark as favourites.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

In general.I want to change the colour of the lettering when I name the website I mark as favourites.

Any particular reason?

You can't do much appearance changes natively in IE, if you wish to customise it a bit more, try using Firefox.

Just to categorise my interests in life.Seperate business from pleasure etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Just to categorise my interests in life.Seperate business from pleasure etc.

You're better off creating folders.

How to sort Favourites in Internet Explorer.

I use bookolio on Chrome, and sort each bookmarked site in to a folder which shows up on a new tab page. Quite useful.

Here is how to sort in Firefox.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

How do I create a folder within the favorites section.

From the link above...
    Organize your favorites with folders

Make your favorites easier to keep track of by organizing them into folders. For example, group news sites into a "Daily news" folder, or shopping sites into "My shops."

On the Start screen, tap or click Internet Explorer to open Internet Explorer.

Swipe up from the bottom edge to bring up the app commands, and then tap or click the Favorites button Favorites button.
    Tap or click Add to favorites, and then tap or click New folder.
    Enter a name for your folder, and then tap or click Create.

Next time you add a favorite, select this folder (or another folder) from the dropdown menu before you tap or click Add.

Thanks very much for that.It will make life a bit easier.I only read half the message.

Advertisement