Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is going on :( plz read

Options
  • 05-07-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

So my period was three days late buy took it then on tuesday til thursday night (eventhou I was convinced I was pregnant because I had pains in my lower back and felt sick was peeing more etc

Since yesterday ive had sore boobs. Earlier I had intercourse with the hubby. Notuces when I peed after a bit of blood and peed again there and its like dark blood.... almost....... stringy. Sorry thats tmi. What is happening

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Take another test in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭petals rocks1

Thanx
    Cant b pregnant. I had a three day period?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Could be implantation bleeding, chemical pregnancy, anything really.. Best to go to gp and have a chap if you are concerned. Our bodies can be so cruel to us sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hi OP,
    Firstly, I'm going to suggest that rather than starting numerous threads on the same subject that you use the Trying To Conceive chat thread that is pinned to the top of the page.

Secondly, please don't use text speak here, it is against the forum charter.

Thirdly, I'd also suggest that you pop along to your doctor and have a chat with them about the methods you are using to conceive. Get to know your body a bit better (temping and charting are some good tools to help you to pin point when you are ovulating, as are the ovulation tester kits you can buy, the ladies in the chat thread are a wealth of knowledge on these types of things) and your doctor will be able to give you some tips too.

Thanks,
    January.

Advertisement