Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet transportation companys in Ireland

• 05-07-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello all,

I hope you are doing great!

I moved from South Africa to Cork and everything is perfect - only my dog is still in South Africa but will arrive in Dublin on the 17th of July.

Now I just started to work and cannot take a day off to pick her up from the airport - PLUS I don't own a car and need to get her from Dublin to Cork.

A few weeks ago I contacted a company pettransport.ie and they send me a quote for 200 Euro which I found reasonable and which I am willing to pay to get her here. Unfortunately I cannot reach them any more and their website is offline - not a good sign I guess.

Do you know any companies that could also do the job (or even individual)?

I am super desperate - even if I would get a day off work - I heard that they don't allow dogs on the train and I don't want to take the risk - the dog had enough stress by then.

I appreciate every piece of help I can get!

Thanks and all the best,
    Stefanie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Hi Stefanie are you on Facebook?I can PM you an Animal Transport group that may be able to help. It's a "closed" group but if you want to join or I can post on your behalf let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 africansun

That would be great! Could you send me a PM with the details? Would really like to join the group - who knows what is coming up in the future ;)

Advertisement