Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msc in Business and Management at IPA

Options
  • 05-07-2014 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi

Just wondering if anyone is starting the masters in Business and Management in IPA that starts in September?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HoppyOToole

emilymc wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering if anyone is starting the masters in Business and Management in IPA that starts in September?

Any ideas on course would be welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HoppyOToole

Yep...I understand...

Simple question: so what are your feelings on this course? Is it on a par with the 2 year one as advertised on IPA web site?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭aunt aggie

Hey hoppy,

I was trying to find out about this course last month. It seems to be a course that a lot of people on Boards have questions about but no one knows the answer. In all honesty, it makes me a bit nervous about starting in Sept.

I think because this course runs Sept to Aug rather than the usual Sept to May, it won't be hugely different to the two year course but I honestly have no idea!

Good Luck!

Advertisement