Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New lawn!

• 05-07-2014 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Just got 103 rolls of lawn, I didn't manage to lay any of them and are currently piled up. Just wondering with the rain should I cover them or would they be Ok?

Any quick answers would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Depends on when you plan to lay it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

It's all good, it survived the night and went down this mornin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭creedp

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Just got 103 rolls of lawn, I didn't manage to lay any of them and are currently piled up. Just wondering with the rain should I cover them or would they be Ok?

Any quick answers would be great!

Wouldn't mind a bit of rain in the north east. Have to resort to watering beech hedge plants planted in March as a lot of them are starting to look pretty sickly. Hope the well holds up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

The weather has been quite dry of lat but I think thats going to change in the next few weeks!
    Just wondering if the lawn would benefit from some lawn feed while I'm watering it? Like would it give it more of a chance to settle in, or should I let it settle before adding any feed to it?
    Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, complete noob to this kind of thing, more used to digging it out and laying decking or paving!

Advertisement