Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i start a thread on animal welfare cork area

Options
  • 05-07-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

aint easy using this site pls tell me how i can ask members about their knowledge of an organisation in cork called <edited> which i think is a bit dodgy
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If that's what you intend to post, we'd rather you didn't do so. You only get yourself and potentially us sued for defamation.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 patrickcoughlan

spear

looking for general info have not defamed anyone nor intend to

what is boards for if not for that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You have already attempted to defame a group by calling them dodgy. We can't allow people to do things like that, Irelands defamation/libel laws are a bad joke.

ok spear i will moderate my supposed defamation but my post was how can i get a discussion going with my fellow members about that org that has not performed very well in my case and establish if any one else has had difficulties with them

you censored their name and i just wonder if a mentioned a particular bank or gov dept would that be censored also......

hoping you can assist me here with some advice

Normally it would be for the Animals and Pets forum, but any and all mention of any animal rescue/charities has had to be prohibited there for the same reasons.

So if you do post about them, you'll need to omit any naming of the group in question.

• Advertisement

now were talking as long as it aint about any group or org or i presume business..

move offshore Boards and let the Internet be free

gonna post all this ridiculous response from Spear and Boards on My Facebook so I suppose i will be barred

no use any way Boards cos now were talking has 3.87654 M caveats and things we cannot talk about

what a joke !

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Please feel free to start your own website and defame whoever you like on it, but you won't be permitted to do so here. However I suggest you make sure you have a few quid put away for legal bills before you do so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement