Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

In Gear Motor Show / Heatwave Motor Show in Fairyhouse Racecourse

• 06-07-2014 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi!

Has anyone else bought tickets to this In-Gear Motorshow for 5th July at Fairyhouse racecourse?

Tickets 50€ for family ticket and 14€ for individual tickets sold in Groupon etc. My wife bought tickets and we drove there. Firstly no roadsigns for the event or anything and no one at the gate. Spoke to a couple people there who had showed up for it and said it was cancelled. Then went to their web site and it said "Show cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control" and that the tickets are valid for their next show at the Fairyhouse racecourse called Heatwave on 30th August 2014. Has anyone ever been to this Heatwave Motorshow before or is it just another event that will never happen?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Heatwave is usually big. We had a trade stand at it before and visited as a spectator too. Never heard of 'in gear' though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Heatwave is a real show. I know the lads that organise it as I used to have a stand in it every year. Never heard of the in gear show but they did run cool nights so it could just be a replacement show.

Advertisement