Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jervis shopping centre car parking

Options
  • 06-07-2014 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I drove to the above named shopping centre for the first time yesterday....upon arrival at the car parking barrier, I inserted my visa debit card.....

not to my understanding the principle of the system would be the same as the car parking format at Dublin airport ie. you insert your card upon arrival and at departure you again insert your card the fee is debited and the barrier raises.

However, when I went to exit the jervis SC car park, at the departure barrier I inserted my card but the barrier would not raise (panic attack lol) pressed for assistance, but could not hear the operator due to the noise of the exiting cars....

I them inserted my card again and the barrier raised and I was on my way again...

Now from checking my online banking, the parking fee was not debited from
    My account !

I am just wondering should I have paid for my parking at the pay stations using my Visa card ?

Will jervis SC possibly write to me now looking for their parking fee?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

It's a weekend, I'd say it just won't show up on your online banking for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,903 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Those machines very rarely use live connections and submit a payment batch nightly or even less frequently. It'll appear, eventually.

Advertisement