Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cant put music onto my phone

• 06-07-2014 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

I might be doing something completely wrong but why cant i drag and drop my music from itunes onto my iphone like i used to do? I've tried looking for answers and there are suggestions like make a playlist first and then sync or turn off itunes match first and then try drag the music across. None of which seem to work for me. Have apple really made it difficult to move music from itunes to my phone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

So what happens when you try to sync a playlist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I don't think you can drag and drop unless manually manage my music and videos is ticked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭djdunny

as guil said you will have to have "manually manage music & video" ticked. The only other reason that the music may not transfer is if you already have music on there from another library. So if you are already dragging & dropping and you have music from another itunes library then it wont work.

You will need to remove the music that is already on your handset.

Advertisement