Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Aerobie Aeropress (MAD ABOUT COFFEE!!)

Options
  • 06-07-2014 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone,

I was wondering, has anyone ever come across any place that sells the Aeropress coffee maker in the City??

I am curious about how different the coffee tastes compared to the cafetiere :)

Nuts About Coffee

Sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

http://www.badgeranddodo.ie/site/articles

silver-bar1.gif
    Every Saturday at Douglas Court Shopping village in Cork, from 10-2 :
    EVERY Saturday we have a selection of fresh roasted single origin & estate coffees. Roasted fresh during the week for this market. We also offer home brewing and grinding devices – the usual devices but also much more contemporary devices such as Aeropress & v60’s.

It also says check their facebook/twitter to make sure they attend, weather permitting.

I'm sure other Cork boardsies who actually have purchased this device in Cork will weigh in with other alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

They have them in filter. They'll talk you through how to use it properly in there if they're not too busy. I love mine, really easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee.
    With the paper/stainless steel filters used in it, it produces a much cleaner cup of coffee compared to a cafetiere.

Advertisement