Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed Current Account in writing. No confirmation received. Balance not transferred.

Options
  • 06-07-2014 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,020 ✭✭✭✭

Hi reps,
    I closed a current account with BoI in writing but I have not received any confirmation that the account has been closed. There was a very small balance after fees which I requested to be transferred to a German current account. This hasn't happened.

I cannot log into 365 since I sent my request to close the account so can only assume that it has been actioned but  I'd appreciate confirmation and of course my couple of Euro balance.

Can I PM one of you good people my details so you can check it out for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

murphaph wrote: »
    Hi reps,
    I closed a current account with BoI in writing but I have not received any confirmation that the account has been closed. There was a very small balance after fees which I requested to be transferred to a German current account. This hasn't happened.

I cannot log into 365 since I sent my request to close the account so can only assume that it has been actioned but  I'd appreciate confirmation and of course my couple of Euro balance.

Can I PM one of you good people my details so you can check it out for me?
    Hi Philip,

Thanks for the post,

If you PM your name, phone number and branch, we’ll ask your branch to call you.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Advertisement