Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

driving lessons in limerick

• 06-07-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

hi there, my daughter has just passed here theory test & im wondering if anyone can give any advice on booking her some driving lessons...at a reasonable - very reasonable, cost?? any help greatly appreciated, thanks all :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

anyone?? please - suggestions of instructors any of you have used would be most welcome.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Mod: Moving to Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Tom O'Mahoney from Shannonside Driving School is your man. You'll find his number if you google his name or check out his FB page. Not sure what his cost is but he's excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

+1 for Tom excellent instructor

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

+1 for Tom again - my fiancee used him and he's brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

thanks so much for that, il look him up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

i would highly recommend Brendan Sheehan from gogetdriving.ie. I passed my test with him and my two friends i passed his name onto passed first time too! Hes very nice, reasonable and very patient :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Graduate school of motoring - my brother and I used them and they are fantastic. We both passed first go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Pat Rowan @ O' Connell Flynn School
    of Motoring .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭McSween

Tom O'Mahony again. Three of us used him in the late 90s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

+1 for Brendan Sheehan. Amazing instructor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

+1 million for Tom. A long time before you had to be RSA ADI registered this man was leading the way in best practice.

Knowledge to the gills. Great tutor and genuine commitment to churning out competent drivers. And he didn't even charge more than other fellas nor would he tell you how qualified he was. As honest and genuine a chap you could come across. At that time, anyone could give lessons and the amount of f#cking chancers around was unreal.

He gave lessons to a lot of the lads up in the fire station at the same time. Great tutor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

another +1 for Tom , found him excellent, have recommended him to a few friends and everyone found hom brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bubbleschimp

Another one here recommending tom , passed my test second time round with him .

Advertisement