Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 'what did you buy' thread

Options
  • 06-07-2014 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

Well the retro and nintendo forums got one so :D

My purchases in the past week have been

tumblr_n8arablIOO1tgnob8o1_250.jpg

tumblr_n8arablIOO1tgnob8o2_250.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just got around to playing Fez. Great little game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

That actually reminds me that ffx 10 is out on ps vita. Will have to check amazon if the prices are good.
    I am really on a very bad dry streak on my ps4. It got so bad that I am thinking of wii u. I know I know, it's that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

In the last week it has been
    Ratchet and Clank trilogy for the vita. (well cross buy)
    & Wolfenstein for the PS4, 2nd hand from Smyths - forgot I had intended to just download but when I saw it I lost myself for a bit...

3OUK5rc.png

12618712534_40673a6648.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I want ratchet and clank, I'm just not willing to buy the digital version :p

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Got the sly cooper collection on the vita and Lumines: Electronic Symphony cant wait to play sly cooper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Sniper Elite 3, from the US store. Really enjoying it!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Got the sniper elite 3 platinum so traded it in and got child of light, transistor and valiant hearts.

tumblr_n8ctkdmnt51tgnob8o1_500.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Got the sly cooper collection on the vita and Lumines: Electronic Symphony cant wait to play sly cooper

Where's the best place to get Sly Cooper Trilogy for the PS3?
    Gamestop have it but it's €35 or so.
    My son has completed the new one for the PS3 and, while I own them all for the PS2 it's not in the living room and I sure ain't giving him access to the gamesroom!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    My son has completed the new one for the PS3 and, while I own them all for the PS2 it's not in the living room and I sure ain't giving him access to the gamesroom!

I don't know if you have a vita or not, but the vita version is €15 in gamestop, and its a download code for sly 3, so you could play that on PS3 as well.

• Advertisement

Not as cool stuff as yours guys, but I decided to continue my warframe carrier and got myself 18eu worth of platinum. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

They were around 10-15 on PSN a long while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Got Watch Dogs and Fifa with my PS4, traded WD Last week for 46 and got AC Black Flag & Killzone for 55 :D

Bought the PS3 Metal Gear Hd collection.

I was in car boot sale and got all this for 13eu. Happy! :D

DSC_0269_zpsdzs94o3u.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Bought the PS4 Watch Dogs bundle. Currently winging its way to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I bought a Ps4 this week woohoo. I got the infamous player edition in gamestop two controllers, camera and Infamous Second Son I had also had ps plus sonic had the backlog of the ps4 games from that so new console and about 19 games on day one great start to my new generation

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Pre-ordered Destiny :)

I think its a positive step, considering my console has laid untouched until I got my hands on this beta, that has totally captivated me the past weekend.

A definite purchase, but more importantly something I can see hooking me back into console gaming for a bit.

Not since the Origins COD4 and MW2, and Halo 3, have I put any meaningful time into console gaming. Destiny just looks like it might be that game to stop me spending all my time on the PC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Just purchased Rogue Legacy from the PAN store. I've heard great things about it so I hope it lives up to the hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

1001 Spikes and Rogue Legacy, both of which I'm enjoying immensely.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Bought Child of Light - Collectors edition yesterday. Looking forward to playing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

Bought Rogue Legacy last night.

Great one more try feeling from it.

Bought Arkham: Origins today. €22.49 (PS+ discounted). Decent price considering it was around €25-€29 new in Gamestop. A saving is a saving. ;)

Pre-ordered Destiny and FIFA 15 yesterday. Also had an Amazon voucher to use from a recent birthday so bought some thumb grips as recommended by a poster for the DS4 and bought a Turtle Beach P12 headset.

£22 when I added in the voucher. Not bad. Was in the market for a headset anyway and thought £40 was a pretty good price for it personally.

10395174_1663212590570656_2922862218259702080_n.jpg?oh=f6a10be47e7a0afb0b0a3a70e6ae56be&oe=5435D0C8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Bought Child of Light - Collectors edition yesterday. Looking forward to playing it :)

What's Child Of Light like? Also, where did you get the C.E.?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

shuffles03 wrote: »
    What's Child Of Light like? Also, where did you get the C.E.?

Still haven't played it yet but gamestop sell the CE for 19.99 :)

Bought the Batman cold cold heart DLC for Origin today, will be jumping on it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I'm just gonna keep replying to this thread with "PS+" every month.

Nice to see a few PS2 pickups and the Last of Us remastered, beautiful game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Started off my Bank Holiday weekend with this.....:D

qAO6Ft.jpg

Advertisement