Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 'what did you buy' thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

What everyone looking to pick up over next couple of months? There's a lot of games coming out soon but I don't have a clue what to get lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    What everyone looking to pick up over next couple of months? There's a lot of games coming out soon but I don't have a clue what to get lol

Working my way through TLOU, that will be swiftly followed by Infamous then its gonna be Destiny will Christmass unless something shouts "BUY ME"

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

ItsHoggie wrote: »

I'll be playing through whatever PS+ gives me. Have Destiny and FIFA 15 ordered so until then my PS4 isn't really gonna get a look in.

There's not a whole lot bar Destiny that I really want to get. Arkham Knight, Star Wars: Battlefront and Uncharted 4 are top of the list for 2015 though.

Little Big Planet 3 maybe but won't be rushing to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I downloaded Rogue Legacy, so that's my pick up and play game at the moment. Great fun so far, about 40 characters in. I keep on getting tempted by TLOU but I know I'll probably pick up a PS4 before years end so I think I'll just wait and get the remastered version with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

That_Guy wrote: »
    Pre-ordered Destiny and FIFA 15 yesterday. Also had an Amazon voucher to use from a recent birthday so bought some thumb grips as recommended by a poster for the DS4 and bought a Turtle Beach P12 headset.

£22 when I added in the voucher. Not bad. Was in the market for a headset anyway and thought £40 was a pretty good price for it personally.

What's these thumb grips I keep hearing about, which ones you go for?

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    What's these thumb grips I keep hearing about, which ones you go for?

Went for these ones.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ORB-Controller-Thumb-Grips-4-Pack/dp/B00GH7UA32/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407337286&sr=8-1&keywords=orb+controller+thumb+grips+4-pack+ps4

A few on this forum talked about wear on the sticks and that these thumb grips will do the job. Better safe than sorry really.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Got the Last of us cant wait to start playing it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Got the Last of us cant wait to start playing it

Play it in the dark with no chance of being interrupted. Amazing game.

Having a play through of Crysis 3 that came with the PS+ update. It's ok. Very much like the previous two games. Bow and arrow is a pretty cool little upgrade and the hacking of turrets against enemies is a nice touch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got the sword art online game on Tuesday for vita.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Bought Wolfenstein on PSN this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

beercr8te wrote: »
    Bought Wolfenstein on PSN this morning :D

what do you think of it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Pre-ordered Metro Redux on Amazon, seemed cheap for the price, time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Bought Beyond Two Souls on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bought Danganronpa for vita, much weirder than Persona 4 golden so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I got the official PlayStation Vita cradle today. Arrived from VideoGamesPlus.ca.

Looks lovely, just like the Vita.

Got MGS:Ground Zeros for €15 on PSN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Got MGS:Ground Zeros for €15.

Where'd ye get it?

marko93 wrote: »
    Where'd ye get it?

Got it on PSN. 25% off I think.

Bought Splinter Cell: Blacklist today for €11.49 or so as part of the summer sale on the PS Store.

• Advertisement

Bought Counterspy after listening to the developers on IGN. Looks an interesting game but haven't played any of it yet. Will get stuck into it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

That_Guy wrote: »
    Bought Counterspy after listening to the developers on IGN. Looks an interesting game but haven't played any of it yet. Will get stuck into it tomorrow.

I was teetering on the edge of getting this too. The mediocre reviews I've seen on a few sites have put me off so I'm thinking of waiting for a sale instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Finally picked up a PS4.

Have plenty of PS Plus games to get through for the moment, also pre ordered Destiny.

Otacon wrote: »
    I was teetering on the edge of getting this too. The mediocre reviews I've seen on a few sites have put me off so I'm thinking of waiting for a sale instead.

It's not mind blowing but it's quite addictive despite the repetitive nature of it. Will probably be on PS+ in a couple of months I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Got Rogue Legacy really enjoying it great game. When I bought it I have 2 euro left so bought real boxing on the vita while not a great game it past a few hours for me

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

s8n wrote: »
    what do you think of it ?

I think it's awesome, great fps game, graphics are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Got Rogue Legacy really enjoying it great game. When I bought it I have 2 euro left so bought real boxing on the vita while not a great game it past a few hours for me

Bought Rogue Legacy the other day. Went from being completely disappointed to being completely addicted in the space of an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

10580142_1683473405211241_8468027892380017181_n.jpg?oh=f4b217344a7736fd71535face472df7a&oe=547E9ED0&__gda__=1415475689_53436c450ac4b4fd4040b1db0fec3137

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Picked up Infamous yesterday gonna give it a blast later on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Picked up Metro Redux for PS4 for e36.99 from Argos. Great price for a bricks and mortar.

Advertisement