Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Restaurants Friary Street

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Aroi was lovely, 38 euro for 2 main, 2 side, 2 soft drinks, lovely sized main. Only thing I wasn't keen on was proximity to other couple sat next to us,and couple behind us. Service and speed was spot on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I went again and the service had really improved from the first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

nhg wrote: »
    Went to Aroi with a group of friends last night, place was buzzing, lovely atmosphere, food was delicious, service very good, exceptional value...
    Looking forward to my next visit...

I agree.

I've been twice now and loved it both times. Staff very attentive, food was gorgeous and the atmosphere is top-notch. Will be back again before Christmas. Yummo!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭earlytobed

Got around to trying Aroi.
    The €10 lunch deal (any main and small ice cream for €10) runs until 5pm, we were there at 4:45 and availed of same.
    4 of us had 4 different mains, no complaints, though a fish dish and a duck dish didn't come with rice(I'm assuming so you will pay extra as these are more expensive than chicken or beef or pork)
    Great service, no delay
    Would recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Mamma mia is really nice for a handy lunch. Will definitely be going back.
    They don't open later in the evening it is just a 10-6 type of place but quite nice.

People who own seem nice too. hope it does well

• Advertisement
Advertisement