Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bodyfat reduction

• 06-07-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi.
    I have been working out now gor a while.my body fat goes from 18-19 on a scales I know its not that accurate. How is the best safe way to reduce this to under 15% for a start. I eat health and work out about 3 days a week .The dreaded beer intake is a bit to much at the weekend but we all need to relax.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,676 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Post up a genuine average day's food.

If you do eat healthily and work out hard, then the answer is don't drink too much at the weekend.

Either way, that's going to be at least part of the answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,671 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Excessive amounts if beer doesn't help, but it's probably not the main issue with your diet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Eat about 15% less than you do. I know it's a glib answer but if your bodyfat is a little too high then your calorie intake is a little too high. Eat less or workout more, there's no secret.

Advertisement