Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes billing account

• 06-07-2014 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I already had an account set up in iTunes and then I loss my bank card. I then got a new one, and for some strange reason they sent me a student debit card. Anyhoo, I have already activated the card and I've been using it all week. I am now trying to set the new card up with my iTunes but it just wont let me. It keeps telling me the number doesn't match the card and I set up a new account as well and it still wouldn't accept the new card.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Debit Cards are no longer accepted as valid payment methods on iTunes.

Edit: Check that your address is exactly as it appears on your bank statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

Debit Cards are no longer accepted as valid payment methods on iTunes.

since when ? i added a visa debit card to my account last week and had no problems with purchases ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Debit cards were not the same as visa debit. I had one a few years ago with a 19 digit number. Couldn't be used anywhere except a POS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

DermoMIO wrote: »
    since when ? i added a visa debit card to my account last week and had no problems with purchases ?
    Yes, you're right!

When I tried adding my visa debit about a year ago it wouldn't accept it & when I searched the apple support forums I came across others with the same problem, so never tried again. Tried just there & it still wouldn't accept it. Turns out that my address auto-filled to my credit card address which is slightly different to my visa debit. I edited it & it then accepted it.

Advertisement