Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcard Round Fixtures **monday - Knex Return**

Options
  • 06-07-2014 10:22pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Browns @ Patriots
    Skins @ Eagles
    Colts @ Bengals
    Saints @ Packers

Best of luck to all, happy to wait for Knex to get back presuming it wont lead to any issues for pudsy in the next game week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Who are the Saints, when you wanna play?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

kopfan wrote: »
    Who are the Saints, when you wanna play?

Hi mate, I am. :)

The end of the week would suit me best. Does Friday suit, around 7pm or after it? If not, how about around the same time on Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Cheers heli, and to the rest of ye involved as well. Sorry about the delay.

Pudsy, Sat evening suit you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Pats I cant tonight

Tuesday Wednesday should be ok before the world cup

Thursday Friday any time after seven let me know what suits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Hi Bengals when suits you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi Bengals when suits you?

Whenever really, tonight could be ok after 9, Tuesday or Wednesday after the world cup maybe.

I've no mic anymore by the way.

Should be handy enough for you given my extensive injury list :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Wow first season this game I don't need to play for wildcard spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Pats I cant tonight

Tuesday Wednesday should be ok before the world cup

Thursday Friday any time after seven let me know what suits you.

Im not available from thurs to sunday.

Could do Tuesday after 9pm.
    Same on Wednesday.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Whenever really, tonight could be ok after 9, Tuesday or Wednesday after the world cup maybe.

I've no mic anymore by the way.

Should be handy enough for you given my extensive injury list :pac:

Tonight is good, say 9 if your around, ive no mic either so thats grand

Paully D wrote: »
    Hi mate, I am. :)

The end of the week would suit me best. Does Friday suit, around 7pm or after it? If not, how about around the same time on Thursday?

Can't do Thursday night, maybe Friday, any chance tonight or Wednesday night?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Game over after less than 1 quarter

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

are you posting mid game?

Yep, I had 2 fumbles returned for TD's and a pick that resulted in a TD and Rock had a good drive from a very poor punt of mine so at 28-0 I was essentially done.

Can't do Thursday night, maybe Friday, any chance tonight or Wednesday night?

I could do Wednesday night mate but it would have to be before the World Cup semi-final if that's alright? Would a start at some stage between 6:30pm-7:30pm suit you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

guns4all wrote: »
    Im not available from thurs to sunday.

Could do Tuesday after 9pm.
    Same on Wednesday.

Could you do 8 world cup games start at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Could you do 8 world cup games start at 9.

Will say 8 tonite so.

I could do Wednesday night mate but it would have to be before the World Cup semi-final if that's alright? Would a start at some stage between 6:30pm-7:30pm suit you?

Could do tonight after the game or else Friday if suits better

Cool. Friday suits better in that case mate. I'll be available from 7pm on Friday so let me know whatever time suits you best and I'll be on.

Cool. Friday suits better in that case mate. I'll be available from 7pm on Friday so let me know whatever time suits you best and I'll be on.

Any update on what time suits you tonight mate?

Any update on what time suits you tonight mate?

Dunno if I'll b able yet, above in maternity hospital with wife, don't know what's happening yet

• Advertisement

Knex. wrote: »
    Cheers heli, and to the rest of ye involved as well. Sorry about the delay.

Pudsy, Sat evening suit you?

You around tomorrow, Pudsy?

I can play from 5 onwards, I'd say.

Dunno if I'll b able yet, above in maternity hospital with wife, don't know what's happening yet

No problem mate, best of luck in there :)

If you can play tonight or tomorrow post up and let me know as I should be around most of that time. If you haven't posted by tomorrow evening I'll probably have to play the CPU though as the league will be advanced after Knex and Pudsy's game.

I wouldn't see any issue with waiting until early next week if that is when Kopfan would be next available

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yep me neither we have plenty of time and we can play the cup comp in the mean time

Just bring the xbox to the ward, tell them you've a big game, while plugging it in the tele, and ask can they keep the noise down to.....sorted ;)

Best of luck man, its exciting times.

too true rock, I have 2 weeks left til the official arrival on Heli Junior.. I have never been closer to my xbox :pac:

too true rock, I have 2 weeks left til the official arrival on Heli Junior.. I have never been closer to my xbox :pac:

Make the most of it, we've 2 and the oldest is already playing more xbox then me :(, bloody lego avengers.

It's twins coming as well! She's been kept in cos of high blood pressure so I will be home later on once she's settled

yep me neither we have plenty of time and we can play the cup comp in the mean time

Perfect! :)

Kopfan don't worry about getting on to play the game if your mind is elsewhere, just fire a post in here or a PM whenever you get a chance and we'll sort something out.

Best of luck with everything baby related :)

• Advertisement

It's twins coming as well! She's been kept in cos of high blood pressure so I will be home later on once she's settled

Congrats man. Hope all goes well! :)

Advertisement